6.30.2012

Fair

Another wonderful sunday with Calvin Ha. Visited our friend Daniel Pena at whole foods and ran into a completed yaded couple, one being completely fascinated with Cal's huge camera.
They were shy and cute. I told the dude my name was Jo, like J.O.
He began to burst out in laughter, saying "This is Hillcrest! You can't say J.O outloud here!" I was confused. Wha?
He explained that J.O meant jackoff.
Cool. I thought it would've been a much more derogatory term. I giggled, and his friend was in a hurry to end the now akward conversation. They probably wanted to get physical with us. Nahh bro.

We then took a drive to downtown and took some shots.












These next few shots were at the Del Mar Fair with my love Victoria, Leanna & Cheryl, and the Ocean Beach Street fair accompanied with Victoria, Memo & Vanessa. Loved the ET theme this year. 2012! ABOUT TIME!
.















-=Peace <3 Blessings =-

No comments:

Post a Comment