6.16.2012

GI. Joe


WHAT!? A Pinata soldier? BEHEADED!? Siiike. It's G.I Joe. Not very nice huh?
This was during Daniel Pena's birthday bash at Rohr Park, which also happened to land on the most spectacular solar eclipse I've ever seen in my life. The energy was BEAUTIFUL. My heart was racing. I sungazed for a good 30 minutes. I recommend loving and staring into the sun during sunrise/sunset hours. Your pineal gland will de-calcify and you will feel amazing the entire week :)

Danny and I took a trip to 99 Ranch to discover some fruits we've never heard of. Durian was not in season, however Mangosteen was right in front of us. I took a bite, JUICY. I love it. We bought some lychees as well.










And now time for sugar canes and coconuts!! AWW YEAAH





Cracked out from all the sugar. Cart racing: begin!






Tycho: Live at the bellyup. Amazing! Thank you Vale & Adrian for the good vibes!




Thank you Earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment