7.25.2012

Sunday Fun & Zandra Rhodes

Spent a Geo Caching adventure sunday with Daniel Pena & Gabriel Placensia. First gobbled down some discounted tamales at the farmers market, then proceeded to find some caches. First two were a fail, but since It was my first time I was determined.







We found a nice simple one inside an old phone booth. I wanted more! Took a drive down to Balboa park and met up with Valentina Deneken.



This one took forever!! And the Geo Master Gabe found it!
Happy and Satisfied at last :D

 The next day, Sean Maristela and I went for a nice hike through the Bonita lakes (which I've never been to) and Mission Hills Trail. Felt very connected to Earth and Sean!








On Wednesday, David Corrales invited me to help out on a charity shoot for the New Children's Museum, hosted by Zandra Rhodes!




It was really nice to chat with her after seeing the amazing exhibit at the Mingei Museum located in Balboa Park. Shes a wild one!

No comments:

Post a Comment